- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
HEALTH OUTCOME RESEARCH – MODULE III: ELECTIVE MODULE- HOT TOPICS AND BUSINESS CASES AROUND HEOR AND HTA
by Vienna School of Clinical Research, Public Health and Medical Education in cooperation with the Sigmund Freud University Vienna
This program consists of three modules, each focusing on the knowledge and skills required for health outcomes research and health policy making which are designed and lectured by Prof. Lieven Annemans, Past President of ISPOR in cooperation with other members of the VSCR faculty.
The program and its 3 modules will provide the latest knowledge about
- The basic principles of Health Economy and health outcome models
- The provision of health outcome data within the framework of evidence based medicine
- The basic processes and varied natures (landscapes) of Health Technology Assessments (HTA)
- The skills and science behind successful submissions of value dossiers for HTA, reimbursement , market access and successful commercialization
FACULTY: The faculty is comprised of experienced lecturers and experts from academia, governmental authorities, health policy institutions.
TARGET GROUP: The program is created for members/employees of
- Pharmaceutical/Biotech/Medical Device/Industry
- Medical, Marketing, Regulatory, Market Access, General Management, etc.
- Health Insurers
- Health Care Providers / Commissioners
- HTA & Consultancy Agencies
- Educational & Research Institutions
- Health Policy Organizations
The interactive atmosphere during the course ensures effective communication with the faculty and fosters professional exchange and networking between the participants.
Each single module can be booked and attended individually. To subscribe to the 3-module diploma is not mandatory.
COURSE LANGUAGE: English
Anmeldung: Registration for MODULE III – VSCR – PRACTICAL WORKSHOP